Providing High-Quality Indoor Air Solutions in Wisconsin and Beyond
At Clean Air Pro, our air cleaning specialists are licensed and experienced professionals certified to use state-of-the-art equipment to provide 5-star cleaning and sanitation to your air ducts, dryer vents, and air systems. Indoor air quality is a serious concern, and our experienced local providers have years of experience providing clean air solutions you can trust to work!
Cleaning and maintaining your air systems, ducts, and vents is important as they are the first line of defense against poor air quality. Our commitment to service excellence can be seen in the quality of our workmanship. We want you to be able to take a deep breath in your home or business and know the air is clean, and our team won’t quit until you are pleased with the job we’ve done.
Our Eau Claire air system cleaners are licensed and trained to provide a wide range of services, including:
- Air Duct Cleaning: Our air duct cleaning encompasses a meticulous process designed to remove dust, debris, and contaminants from the ductwork of your HVAC system. Through the use of advanced technologies and equipment, such as high-powered vacuums and rotary brushes, our trained technicians carefully dislodge and extract pollutants that accumulate over time.
- AC Cleaning: Our comprehensive AC cleaning service targets the removal of accumulated particulates within your air conditioning units, including coils and filters, using environmentally friendly and effective methods.
- Air Sanitation: Air sanitation services involve advanced techniques to neutralize odors, eliminate airborne pathogens, and reduce the presence of pollutants. This can create a cleaner, safer environment for occupants.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning: Often overlooked, dryer vent cleaning is a crucial service designed to clear the lint and debris that can build up in your dryer’s exhaust duct. This process involves specialized brushes and vacuum equipment that efficiently remove blockages, thereby reducing the risk of fire and improving your dryer’s efficiency.
- Commercial Services: Our team has experience providing indoor air quality services to commercial spaces such as offices, schools, and industrial facilities. By addressing the unique issues involved with commercial-grade air duct cleaning and industrial air sanitation, we can bolster workspace health and efficiency—contributing to enhanced employee productivity.
When scheduling services with Clean Air Pro, you can expect unmatched air cleaning services for your home or business. High-quality care is just one part of the puzzle! At Clean Pro Air, customer service, honesty, and hard work is standard company practice. Every customer wants and deserves a positive service experience and reliable solutions that deliver.
The Importance of Duct Cleaning Services
If you’ve never considered duct cleaning, you may be wondering why you’d need such a service. Whether you need ductwork cleaning or you’re curious about the service, our Eau Claire air system cleaners are available to answer any questions you may have. There are many benefits to duct cleaning services.
From improved efficiency to basic maintenance, cleaning your ductwork is a proactive means of preserving good quality air in your home or office. Duct cleaning has many other benefits, including:
- Cleaner Home or Office Space: When your ducts are clean, there is less dust circulating throughout your home or office. If your ducts are filled with dust and dirt, these allergens could be blowing all over your living or working environment, landing on desks, chairs, and bedding.
- Fewer Irritants: Dust, mold and other irritants can settle into your ducts and create breathing problems for everyone in your home or office. Duct cleaning and sanitizing can eliminate contaminants and harmful allergens from your air.
- Improved Air Flow: If your ducts and vents have grim and dust build-up impeding the flow of air, it can make your HVAC system less efficient, and it could be harder to cool or heat your home or office. Cleaning your ducts would solve this problem.
Signs it’s Time to Clean Your Dryer Vent
If you’ve never cleaned your dryer vent, you may be shocked by what you find. Dryer vent cleaning removes debris and dust from your vents that can build up over time from regular dryer use. Dryer vents will become clogged, and eventually, your dryer may stop working well.
If you are unsure whether you need dryer vent cleaning, here are several signs your vents could be clogged:
- It takes longer than normal to dry clothes
- Your dryer and clothing are unusually hot
- Debris and dust outside the dryer hose
- Your vent hood isn’t opening
- If it’s been more than a year since your system has been inspected
- Your laundry area smells like burning clothes
- Your laundry area is hotter than normal while using the dryer
A clogged dryer vent is annoying and also a serious safety hazard. If too much lint is allowed to build up in your dryer, your home could be at risk. Dryer lint is extremely flammable, so be sure to have your vent checked if it’s been more than a year.
Eau Claire Residential and Commercial Air Cleaning Services
When it’s time to clean the air in your home or office, you want a time you can trust to get the job done right the first time. The licensed and certified specialists on our team are trained to know what it takes to clean and sanitize the air in your residential or commercial property.
Clean air isn’t optional; it’s integral to the health and safety of everyone in your home or business. So, we make it as easy as possible to access clean air solutions! Simply pick up a phone or access our online contact form to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists. We offer same-day appointments and free estimates for your convenience.
Certified Air System Cleaning You Can Trust
At Clean Air Pro, we offer 5-star service and state-of-the-art air cleaning solutions customers can trust to clean their air and protect their homes and office spaces. Our air quality services are unmatched in delivery and effectiveness. We stand by our solutions, and our teams take pride in providing the residents of Eau Claire and neighboring communities with clean and safe air.
Your residential or commercial space will be cleaner and safer than when we started, and our certified and licensed specialists know what it takes to remove allergens, irritants, and dangerous dryer vent lint from your property. We also ensure you know what to expect from the beginning to the end of the process. We take our responsibility to your residential and commercial air quality seriously. Our certified air quality professionals know the effects of breathing hazardous and allergen-filled air every day. It’s not a risk you want to take with your health or the safety of your home or office.
Contact the air system cleaning professionals in Eau Claire today to get a free estimate! Scheduling an appointment is as easy as dialing (715) 447-7786!
Our commitment to your satisfaction means we pull out all of the stops to make sure you're completely taken care of. We take pride in every job we do and are careful leave every workspace we service in an even better condition than when we started.
“Highly recommend. Showed up on time ready to work. Very professional and thorough. Before and after photos were eye-opening. They removed a large amount of material and the ducts looked pristine after cleaning. Will definitely hire them again.”Scott K.